- [England?] : C. Parraman, [199-]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : chiefly ill. ; 17 x 100 cm., folded to 17 x 13 cm., attached to boards 19 x 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C364 H55 1990zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accordion-folded artist's book, featuring broad black lines resembling those on a topographic map.
Edition limited to 5 numbered and signed copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 5, signed by the artist. Bound in brown paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Backpacking -- In art.Hiking -- In art.Parraman, Carinna, 1961- -- PublisherSilkscreen -- Specimens -- 1990.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.