Gossip about Dr. Johnson and others; being chapters from the Memoirs of Miss Laetitia Matilda Hawkins, ed. by Francis Henry Skrine.
- London, E. Nash and Grayson 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 238 p. ill., ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryCT788 H38 A25 1926 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Map of Middlesex on end-papers.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.
YCBA Collections Search
Hawkins, Laetitia Matilda, 1760-1835, Gossip about Dr. Johnson and others;,