- [London?] : Carinna Parraman, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet () p.) : all ill ; 71 x 60 cm, folded to 12 x 23 cm, in covers 13 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P364 H44 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied from correspondence with the artist.
Artist's book. Describes places in Britain where the artist has walked. Includes references to maps, rock formations, and specific places.
A folded sheet with 12 panels on each side when unfolded. All panels unnumbered.
Edition limited to 6 numbered and signed copies.
Covered in brown bookcloth with relief textured card on front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 5 of 6, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Parraman, C. -- Publisher.Parraman, Carinna, 1961- -- Travel -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Screenprints -- 1995.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.