Carlisle, D. T. (Donald Thompson), b. 1894, The Belvidere hounds , 1935
The Belvidere hounds / by D.T. Carlisle ; with foreword by Richard E. Danielson.
- New York : Derrydale Press, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 426Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A collection of drawings which originally appeared in issues of the Sportsman. cf. Foreword.
"Twelve hundred and fifty copies have been printed"--T.p. verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 422
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture light brown quarter cloth, and pale brown board covers; printed in red and black on front cover, pictorial stamping on front cover, stamped in gilt on spine. Half-title, title-page, 101 photolithographs in text, 3 photolithographs on title-page. Illustrations by the author. One of 1250 copies. Spine height: 12 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Caricatures and cartoons.Foxhounds -- Caricatures and cartoons.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.