IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Carlisle, D. T. (Donald Thompson), b. 1894, The Belvidere hounds , 1935
The Belvidere hounds / by D.T. Carlisle ; with foreword by Richard E. Danielson.
- New York : Derrydale Press, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 426Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- A collection of drawings which originally appeared in issues of the Sportsman. cf. Foreword.
"Twelve hundred and fifty copies have been printed"--T.p. verso.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 422
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture light brown quarter cloth, and pale brown board covers; printed in red and black on front cover, pictorial stamping on front cover, stamped in gilt on spine. Half-title, title-page, 101 photolithographs in text, 3 photolithographs on title-page. Illustrations by the author. One of 1250 copies. Spine height: 12 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Caricatures and cartoons.Foxhounds -- Caricatures and cartoons.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.