Ice berg scholar ship / Simon Cutts.
- Additional Title(s):
- [Guildford, England] : Circle Press, 1978.
- Physical Description:
-  folded sheets (32,  p.) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C885 I34 1978+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- "... just the kind of silly 'iceberg' scholarship (more below the footnote than above it) that I rhetorically scorn"-- Martin Duberman, quoted on p. 4.
Issued in unbound gatherings; in printed card wrappers, with ribbon tie.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 170
"Autumn at Coracle Press"--Page 25.
"Images of the cliff and seesaw at Yport by Kay Roberts, 1972."--Page .
Edition limited to 75 numbered and signed copies plus 15 proof copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of a limited edition of 75 numbered and signed copies.
"Two photo images off-set litho [printed by Barry Millard] with footnotes and poems printed letterpress ... This book with its dry humour and the wonderful reversal of footnotes and text, is the only personal work by Simon Cutts ... that we have to date."--Cooking the books.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Coracle Press -- Poetry.English poetry.Icebergs.Millard, Barry, -- Printer.Yport (France)
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.