IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Menz, Christopher, 1958-, Regency , c1998
Regency : British art & design 1800-1830 / Christopher Menz.
- Adelaide, Australia : Art Gallery of South Australia, c1998.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 M45 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 86-87)
"Regency: British art & design 1800-1830 is published by the Art Gallery Board of South Australia in conjunction with the exhibition of the same title held at the Art Gallery of South Australia from 8 April to 14 June 1998"--P. 
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.