Angels & urchins : the fancy picture in 18th-century British art : Djanogly Art Gallery, University of Nottingham, 28 March-4 May 1998, Kenwood House, Hampstead, London, 14 May-9 August 1998 / Martin Postle.
- Additional Title(s):
Angels and urchins
- [Nottingham] : Djanogly Art Gallery in association with Lund Humphries, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 95,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1452 G7 P67 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Articles & Chapters
- LWL 4to. 72 998 P846: Paperbound.
Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
- Subject Terms:
- Genre painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Postle, Martin, Angels & urchins , 1998