Evenings in my tent, or, Wanderings in Balad Ejjareed : illustrating the moral, religious, social, and political conditions of various Arab tribes of the African Sahara / by the Rev. N. Davis ; with numerous illustrations ; in 2 volumes.
- Additional Title(s):
Evenings in my tent
Wanderings in Balad Ejjareed
- London : Arthur Hall, Virtue, & Co., 25, Paternoster Row, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT333 .D38 1854Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- Printed by R. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill.
Some plates signed: Standidge & Co. Litho.
- Subject Terms:
- Arthur Hall, Virture, & Co. -- Publisher.Clay, R. -- Printer.Sahara -- Description and travel.Tunisia -- Description and travel.
- Chromolithographs -- 1854
Wood engravings -- 1854.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1854.
Lithographs -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
Davis, N. (Nathan), 1812-1882, Evenings in my tent, or, Wanderings in Balad Ejjareed , 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.