Mrs. Montagu, "Queen of the blues", her letters and friendships from 1762 to 1800, ed. by Reginald Blunt from material left to himby her great-great-niece Emily J. Climenson ...
- London [etc.] Constable and Company Limited 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 M7 A4 1923 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Continues Mrs. Montagu's correspondence (1732-1761) edited byEmily J. Climenson and published in 1906. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)London (England) -- Intellectual life.
YCBA Collections Search
Montagu, Elizabeth Robinson, 1720-1800, Mrs. Montagu, "Queen of the blues",,