Montagu, Elizabeth Robinson, 1720-1800, Mrs. Montagu, "Queen of the blues",, 
- Mrs. Montagu, "Queen of the blues", her letters and friendships from 1762 to 1800, ed. by Reginald Blunt from material left to himby her great-great-niece Emily J. Climenson ...
- London [etc.] Constable and Company Limited 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 M7 A4 1923 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Continues Mrs. Montagu's correspondence (1732-1761) edited byEmily J. Climenson and published in 1906. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)London (England) -- Intellectual life.