The city and the plains.
- [England] : S. Elson, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 E56 C5 1997+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 10 signed copies.
Date from artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
A book exploring the poetic beauty of the pampas plains and the relationship between the loss of this land, and arrival of the cities, and the loss of gaucho culture.
Cover title. Label mounted on front cover.
Artist's Book Yearbook 1998-99, p. 107
- Subject Terms:
- Argentina -- Pictorial works.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Elson, Sophie -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1997.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1997.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.