The pocket book of sea creatures.
- [England] : Tracey Bush, 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 52 x 98 mm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 P74 1997Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © 2020 Tracey Bush
- Staple-bound; each cover features a unique collage incorporating a postage stamp and assorted papers, seals, and stickers. Issued in glassine envelope.
Limited edition of 50 copies.
Artist's book yearbook 1998-99, p. 104
BAC: British Art Center copy is signed by the artist.
Artist's book, with depictions of various sea creatures, from sailors' fantasies to a beached whale. Images are in a variety of media, including original postage stamps, ink-jet prints, and photocopies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Marine animals.Mermaids.Sea monsters.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.