A history of engraving & etching from the 15th century to the year 1914 : being the third and fully revised edition of "A short history of engraving and etching" / by Arthur M. Hind.
- Additional Title(s):
Short history of engraving & etching
- New York : Dover Publications, Inc., .
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 487 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE400 H55 1963 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Unabridged and unaltered republication of the third, fully revised edition, as published ... in 1923."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers.Engraving -- History.Etching -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Hind, Arthur M. (Arthur Mayger), 1880-1957, A history of engraving & etching from the 15th century to the year 1914 ,