- [London ]: De Rindl, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded book ; 19 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.R554 P37 1995 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 20 signed and numbered copies.
Artists' book yearbook 1994-95, p. 110
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  signed by artist.
Artist's books comprising text printed in blue and grey onto cream paper, cut and folded origami style. Supported by base of black paper (some textured) in accordion fold format with origami elements. Laid inside black paper covered box.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Specimens.Rindl, Deb -- Publisher.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.