Requiem for my sister.
- [London] : Deb Rindl, 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 69Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 40 signed copies.
Some pages folded and joined ; circular cutouts in front cover and p.  and  ; title printed in parts on p. , , . Secured at spine with screws and at fore edge with folded tab.
Hand-set and printed letterpress on a variety of papers, some of which are recycled. Cased in black box with a red guide ribbon.
Artist's book yearbook 1998-99, p. 124
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 26 of a limited edition of 40, initialled and numbered by the artist.
Artist's book. Explores the artist's relationship with her sister Sarah, who died in 1991.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bereavement in art.Rindl, Deb -- Publisher.Sisters -- Death -- In art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.