Lane, Brian, A manual of arms, [197-?]
- A manual of arms.
- London : Brian Lane, [197-?]
- Physical Description:
-  cards : all ill. ; 8 x 11 cm. + 1 envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L36 M36 1970Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book, comprised of 8 illustrated cards depicting an exercise in rifle handling. A different soldier's arm is highlighted in each of the illustrations.
Title from envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Firearms in art.Lane, Brian -- PublisherPuns and punning.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.