Circular displacement / Brian Lane.
- London : Brian Lane, 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 8 x 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L36 C5 1978Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "These drawings of 1975 suggest a sequential method of imposing a crop-mark onto grassland over a period of eight years. Sections of turf are removed and the exposed area excavated to a depth of 35 cm. The spoil is replaced on a bed of flint pebbles and the section is re-seeded. August, 1978."--p. .
Also functions as a flip book.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Crop circles -- Great Britain.Crop circles -- Pictorial works.Earthworks (Art)Lane, Brian -- Publisher
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.