Mechanisms for an international dialogue : check slip, Kontrollzettel, fiche de contrôle / Martin Rogers.
- [Derby, England] : RGAP, University of Derby, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 15 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.R65 M43 1995 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "International contact and dialogue may be established by means of the following: check slips, control notes, packing slips, quality and grading tags, advice slips. Such items may include printed, stamped, or hand-written elements. Correspondence should be brief."--Leaf .
Edition limited to 25 copies.
Spiral bound. Issued in a cardboard box, with cover title repeated on box top label. Issued with a quality control slip, initialled by the artist.
Artist's book. Color photocopies of samples of international communication.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Communication, International.Quality control -- Miscellanea.RGAP (Research Group for Artists' Publications) -- Publisher.University of Derby -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.