A walk past standing stones / Richard Long.
- Additional Title(s):
Day's walk past the standing stones of Penwith Peninsula
- [London] : Coracle Press for Anthony d'Offay, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 57 x 10 cm., folded to 6 x 10 cm., attached to covers 10 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L65 W35 1980 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L65 W35 1980 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- Ten panel concertina glued into printed soft cover.
Also bears title: A day's walk past the standing stones of Penwith Peninsula. Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Anthony d'Offay Gallery, London.
Artist Publisher, p. 40
Work & turn, no. 12, p. 19
Warehouse : Coracle 1991. Docking (Norfolk), 1991, p. 
BAC: British Art Center has copies in original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- ExhibitionsArtists' books -- Great Britain.Coracle Press -- PublisherLong, Richard, 1945 -- ExhibitionsPenwith (England) -- In art.
- Accordion fold format (Binding)
Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.