Vignette / [Colin Sackett].
- Axminster, England : [C. Sackett], 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ; 20 cm. + 1 offset print (44 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 41Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "E.B. Ford's recollective text describing the Hedge Brown from his 1945 book Butterflies, in a constellatory form of a two-dimensional print; its reading catalogued in the three-dimensional pages of the book. 440 x 315 offset in three colours, 56 pp., 187 x 127 letterpress, cloth-covered casebinding; edition of 50 copies, Axminster 1997."--- Artist's website.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 13 of 50.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Concrete poetry, English.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.