Stone, Nicholas, 1586-1647, The note-book and account book of Nicholas Stone , 1919
- The note-book and account book of Nicholas Stone : master mason to James I and Charles I / transcribed and annotated with an introduction by Walter Lewis Spiers ; together with an appendix containing a transcript of the diary of Nicholas Stone, junr., recording the visit of himself and his brother Henry to France and Italy, in 1638-1642 (Brit. Mus. Harl. mss., no. 4049)
- Oxford : Printed for the Walpole Society by F. Hall, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 200 p. : ill., port., facsims ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN12 W35 A1 7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture -- Great Britain.Sepulchral monuments -- England.Stone, Nicholas, 1586-1647.