The artist publisher , 
The artist publisher : a survey / by Coracle Press.
- [London] : [Crafts Council Gallery], 
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSave 2389 (In process)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryZ5956.A69 A77 1986 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Catalogue of an exhibition held Sept. 10-Nov. 2, 1986 at the Crafts Council Gallery in London.
Includes bibliographical references (page 64).
Source: Purchase, May 17, 1988.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Artists' books.Self-publishing -- Exhibitions.Self-publishing.Underground press publications -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Underground press publications.
- Bibliography -- Exhibition catalogs.
- Self-publishing as a critical alternative
- Artists' manifestos
- Magazines and journals
- Alternative newspapers
- Artists' presses
- Gallery presses
- Mail-art and the new ephemera
- Postage stamps
- Published music scores.