The artist publisher : a survey / by Coracle Press.
- [London] : [Crafts Council Gallery], 
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSave 2389 (In process)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryZ5956.A69 A77 1986 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalogue of an exhibition held Sept. 10-Nov. 2, 1986 at the Crafts Council Gallery in London.
Includes bibliographical references (page 64).
Source: Purchase, May 17, 1988.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Artists' books.Self-publishing -- Exhibitions.Self-publishing.Underground press publications -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Underground press publications.
- Bibliography -- Exhibition catalogs.
- Self-publishing as a critical alternative
- Artists' manifestos
- Magazines and journals
- Alternative newspapers
- Artists' presses
- Gallery presses
- Mail-art and the new ephemera
- Postage stamps
- Published music scores.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.