Dictionary of Greek and Roman antiquities / edited by William Smith ; illustrated by numerous engravings on wood.
- Second edition, improved and enlarged.
- London : Taylor, Walton, and Maberly : 1849.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1293,  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDE5 .D53 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Printed by Spottiswoodes and Shaw, London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary brown half morocco with marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Biography -- Dictionaries.Classical dictionaries.Greece -- Biography.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate.Mythologies -- Dictionaries.Rome -- Biography.Spottiswoodes and Shaw -- Printer.Taylor, Walton, and Maberly -- Publisher.
Wood engravings -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.