[Die-cut plug wiring diagram book].
- London : Mark Pawson , 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 8 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P39 D44 1992Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- Artist's book consisting of diagrams of die-cut plug wiring. Has holes cut in cover. Binding sewn with thread the color of plug wiring. Catalogs the variety of plugs and wiring instructions available in the UK.
Edition limited to 400 copies (200 sewn, 200 stapled).
Title from artist's website.
"The 40 diagrams reproduced here (all in the original colours), vary in the amount of detail, colours used, outline shape and some are printed on both sides. These ephemeral items seem to be uniquely British ..."--Page .
Facing the page: British Artists' Books, p. 59
Workfortheeyetodo. Catalog, #54
BAC: British Art Center copy is one of 200 sewn copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Electric connectors -- Design and construction.Pawson, Mark -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.