Ten English homes : made to accompany an installation at the Cornerhouse Manchester; part of New Art - North West, 20 July - 22 September 1991 / John Dilnot.
- [Liverpool] : John Dilnot, 1992.
- Physical Description:
-  cards : chiefly ill. ; 11 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 T46 1992Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 40 signed and numbered copies.
Title from illustrated box.
Artist's Book Yearbook 94-95, p. 
Facing the page : British Artist's Books: 1983-1993, p. 40
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 30 of 40, signed and dated (1991) by the artist.
"This book of cards was produced to accompany an installation entitled HOMES. Homes is a window installation comprising four pyramids of mock boxed products onto which are [screen] printed images of a house in a landscape. It was originally made for the Cornerhouse Gallery Manchester in 1991 and has also been shown in a shop window adjacent to the Bluecoat Gallery Liverpool as part of the show 'A Pool of Signs 1992'"--Printed note accompanying the set.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Cornerhouse (Gallery : Manchester, England) -- Exhibitions.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.Installations (Art) -- England -- Manchester.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.