MacDonald, John, b. 1741?, Memoirs of an eighteenth-century footman, John Macdonald: Travels (1745-1779), 
- Memoirs of an eighteenth-century footman, John Macdonald: Travels (1745-1779) with an introd. by John Beresford.
- London, G. Routledge 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 256 p. viii pl. (incl. front.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA485 M2 1927 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Set up from a rotograph of the British Museum copy of the firstand only edition, 1790.
With reproduction of original t.-p.: Travels, in various parts of Europe, Asia, and Africa, during a series of thirty years andupwards. By John Macdonald, a cadet of the family of Keppock inInverness-shire ... London: Printed for the author and sold by J.Forbes, 1790.
- Subject Terms:
- British -- India.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Voyages and travels.