Shelley, Frances, Lady, 1787-1873, The diary of Frances lady Shelley, 1912-1913
The diary of Frances lady Shelley. Edited by her grandson Richard Edgcumbe.
- London, J. Murray, 1912-1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., plates, ports. (incl. fronts.) fold. plan, facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA536 S5 A3 1912 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)
- [I] 1787-1817.--II. 1818-1873.