Dunsany, Edward John Moreton Drax Plunkett, Baron, 1878-1957, Lord Adrian , 1933
- Lord Adrian : a play in three acts / by Lord Dunsany ; engravings by Robert Gibbings.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence [Berkshire, England] : Golden Cockerel Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- , 73,  pages ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6007.U67 L56 1933Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
"This book was printed and published at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire, by Robert and Moira Gibbings, assisted by George Churchill, and completed on the 3rd of February, 1933. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and F. Young. Pressman: A.C.Cooper. The edition is limited to 325 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 89
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 134 of 325. Bound in red quarter morocco and blue patterned cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- English drama -- 19th century.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
Wood engravings -- 1933.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.