William Hogarth (1697-1764) : the artist and the city : a book of essays published to coincide with the Tercentenary Exhibition at the Whitworth Art Gallery, the University of Manchester, 12 September-16 November 1997.
- Manchester [England] : Whitworth Art Gallery, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 74 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 W56 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 72-73)
- Subject Terms:
- City and town life in art.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Criticism and interpretation.London (England) -- History -- 18th century.London (England) in art.
YCBA Collections Search
William Hogarth (1697-1764) , c1997