William Hogarth (1697-1764) : the artist and the city : a book of essays published to coincide with the Tercentenary Exhibition at the Whitworth Art Gallery, the University of Manchester, 12 September-16 November 1997.
- Manchester [England] : Whitworth Art Gallery, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 74 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 W56 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 72-73)
- Subject Terms:
- City and town life in art.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Criticism and interpretation.London (England) -- History -- 18th century.London (England) in art.
YCBA Collections Search
William Hogarth (1697-1764) , c1997