The noble horse : man and horse in Western art history : 4 April-26 May, 1998, Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum / organized by: Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture, Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. [and] Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc.
- Tokyo : Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc., c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 172 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7668 H6 N6213 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 172)
Essay by Lionel Lambourne.
Checklist in pocket.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The noble horse , c1998