Williamson, David, 1942-, The National Portrait Gallery history of the kings and queens of England , 1998
The National Portrait Gallery history of the kings and queens of England / David Williamson.
- Additional Title(s):
Kings and queens of England
- London : National Portrait Gallery, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 176 : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA28.1 W522 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 170) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Biography.Queens -- Great Britain -- Biography.