Designs by Inigo Jones for masques & plays at court; a descriptive catalogue of drawings for scenery and costumes mainly in the collection of His Grace the Duke of Devonshire, K.G., with introduction and notes by Percy Simpson & C.F.Bell.
- Oxford, The Walpole and Malone societies, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 158 p. illus., col. mounted front., 51 plates. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryN12 W35 A1 12 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued in collaboration with the Malone society.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume.Masques.Theater -- England.Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery.
YCBA Collections Search
Jones, Inigo, 1573-1652, Designs by Inigo Jones for masques & plays at court;, 1924