IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jones, Inigo, 1573-1652, Designs by Inigo Jones for masques & plays at court;, 1924
Designs by Inigo Jones for masques & plays at court; a descriptive catalogue of drawings for scenery and costumes mainly in the collection of His Grace the Duke of Devonshire, K.G., with introduction and notes by Percy Simpson & C.F.Bell.
- Oxford, The Walpole and Malone societies, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 158 p. illus., col. mounted front., 51 plates. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryN12 W35 A1 12 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Issued in collaboration with the Malone society.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume.Masques.Theater -- England.Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery.