The Victoria history of the county of Sussex , 1905-
The Victoria history of the county of Sussex / edited by William Page.
- [London : A. Constable], 1905-
- Physical Description:
- v. in : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 S98 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vol. 6 has title: A history of the county of Sussex.
Vol. 3-<4, 7, 9> edited by: L.F. Salzman; v. 6 edited by: T.P. Hudson.
Vol. 3-<4, 7, 9> have imprint: London, Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research by the Oxford University Press; v. 6 has imprint: Published for the Institute of Historical Research by Oxford University Press.
"Translation of the Sussex Domesday": v. 1, p. 387-451.
A history of the county of Sussex : index to volumes 1-4, 7, and 9 (144 p.) edited by Susan M. Keeling and C.P. Lewis, issued 1984.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Antiquities.Natural history -- England -- Sussex.Sussex (England) -- Antiquities.Sussex (England) -- History.
- v. 5:1. Arundel rape (southwestern part) including Arundel.