A surreal life , 1998
A surreal life : Edward James 1907-1984 / edited by Nicola Coleby.
- Brighton : Royal Pavilion, Libraries & Museums : 1998.
London : Philip Wilson, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 159 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 J3 S87 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held April 25-July 26, 1998 at Brighton Museum & Art Gallery.
Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- James, Edward, 1907-1984 -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.Surrealism (Art) -- Exhibitions.