Edward Burne-Jones, Victorian artist-dreamer / Stephen Wildman and John Christian ; with essays by Alan Crawford and Laurence des Cars.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art : 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 361 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B92 W55 1998 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2011 +114: Dust jacket. From the library of the Angela Thirkell Society.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, June 4-Sept. 6, 1998, the Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, Birmingham, England, Oct. 17, 1998-Jan. 17, 1999, and the Musée d'Orsay, Paris, Mar. 1-June 6, 1999.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 341-350) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Angela Thirkell Society -- Ownership.Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898 -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- England -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Wildman, Stephen, Edward Burne-Jones, Victorian artist-dreamer , 1998