Langlands & Bell [electronic resource] : surrounding time, an interactive retrospective.
- Additional Title(s):
Langlands and Bell
- [London?] : Serpentine Gallery, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide ( p. ; 12 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 S8 1996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Computer Files
- "This CD-ROM ... accompanies the exhibition Langlands & Bell at the Serpentine Gallery, London, 30 April-27 May 1996."
System requirements for Windows: double-speed CD-ROM drive; 486 50MHz processor; 8 MB RAM; Windows 3.1 or higher; SVGA monitor, 256-color 640x480; Soundblaster compatible.
System requirements for Macintosh: 68040 Macintosh with 8mb RAM; 256-color 640x480 8-bit graphics; double-speed (or faster) CD-ROM drive; system software 7.0 or higher.
Title from container label.
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks user's guide.
"It contains original video, audio and textual commentaries by leading art critics, writers and curators, as well as interviews with the artists."
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Langlands & Bell -- Criticism and interpretation.Langlands & Bell -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.