Surrounding time / Langlands & Bell.
- Additional Title(s):
Langlands & Bell
Langlands and Bell
- Orleans [France] : FRAC du Centre, 1993.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 24 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 S8 1993+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes essays "Temporal logography" by Marie-Ange Brayer, and "At the end of order" by Brian Hatton, in English and French.
Designed by Denis Driffort.
Issued in an edition of 1000 copies.
Parallet text in English and French.
"This book has been published on the occasion of the exhibition of Langlands & Bell organised by the FRAC Centra at the Chateau de Chambord, 8 May-4 July 1993 and La Criaee-Halle d'Art Contemporain, in Rennes, January-February 1994."--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural models in art -- Exhibitions.Architecture in art -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Exhibitions -- France -- Chambord -- 1993.Exhibitions -- France -- Rennes -- 1994.Langlands & Bell -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.