Victoria and Albert Museum, The power of the poster , 1998
The power of the poster / edited by Margaret Timmers.
- London : V & A Publications, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 252 p. : chiefly col. ill. : 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1807 G7 V53 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Exhibition catalog of posters primarily from the Victoria and Albert Museum collection.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 243-249) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Commercial art -- Exhibitions.Political posters -- Exhibitions.Posters -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Posters -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Posters -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Exhibitions.War posters -- Exhibitions.