Victoria and Albert Museum, The power of the poster , 1998
The power of the poster / edited by Margaret Timmers.
- London : V & A Publications, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 252 p. : chiefly col. ill. : 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1807 G7 V53 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Exhibition catalog of posters primarily from the Victoria and Albert Museum collection.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 243-249) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Commercial art -- Exhibitions.Political posters -- Exhibitions.Posters -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Posters -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Posters -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Exhibitions.War posters -- Exhibitions.