Also available in other colours : a book of scraps / George Hardie.
- Emsworth, England : George Hardie, 1993.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 21 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H37 A47 1993Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- "An edition limited to 1,000 copies. All signed and numbered ... Book printed by K.P. Litho and designed with assistance from Sally Symes."--Printed slip, laid in.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of a limited edition of 1,000 copies.
Broken book : an exhibition of recent limited edition books published designed or illustrated by George Hardie
"This book contains a collection of my drawings used in work made over the last twenty-five years. They are mostly presented in trade catalogue form, which uncharacteristically removes them from the two aspects of design I find vital, context and concept ... Published January 1993 to coincide with George Hardie Works, twenty-five years of jobbing illustration. A travelling exhibition organised by the University of Brighton Gallery."--Printed slip, laid in.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Commercial art -- Great Britain.Graphic arts -- Great Britain.Hardie, George -- Exhibitions.Hardie, George -- Publisher.University of Brighton. Gallery -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.