Colour atlas : a new and revised edition containing ten pages of up-to-date maps in colour and a full colour index / designed and compiled by George Hardie.
- [England] : Broken Books, 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H37 C65 1997+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- An atlas with marked with paint color swatches. Places on map are identified by color swatch with place names in the title (e.g. "Manhattan grey"). Extra color chips ("Nirvana," "Heavenly," and "Atlantis") in glacine envelope.
Edition limited to 50 signed and numbered copies.
Broken book : an exhibition of recent limited edition books published designed or illustrated by George Hardie. London, 1997.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 9 or 50. Includes 3 extra color chips laid in.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Artists' materials.Color in cartography.Color.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.