The heart of standing : The recognition of necessity / Julia Farrer.
- Additional Title(s):
Recognition of necessity
- London : Tetrad, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 13 x 120 cm, folded to 13 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F37 R43 1987Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Two works, cased together, each featuring etched geometric designs across accordion-folded panels.
Date of publication from Facing the page.
Edition limited to 30 numbered and signed copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of 30, signed by the author.
Facing the page : British artists' books, p. 41
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Geometry in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.