A broken delivery of the buisiness [sic] : "So distribution should undo excess" / Julia Farrer.
- Additional Title(s):
Broken delivery of the business
So distribution should undo excess
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : chiefly ill. ; 13 cm x 120 cm, folded to 13 cm x 10 cm. and London : Tetrad, 
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F37 B76 1988Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Two artist's books in a single case. Each volumes comprises an etched geometric design across eight accordion-folded panels, hand-colored by the artist.
The line "So distribution should undo excess" is from Shakespeare's King Lear, act 4, scene 1.
Edition limited to 30 signed and numbered copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 27 of 30, signed by the artist.
Facing the page : British artists' books, a survey 1983-1993, p. 41
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Geometry in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1988.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.