Sewter, A. C, The stained glass of William Morris and his circle , 1974
- The stained glass of William Morris and his circle / [by] A. Charles Sewter.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK5343 S48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (v. : p. 103-107) and indexes.
- v. Text and illustrations -- v. Catalogue ; errata.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Medieval -- Influence.Glass painters -- Great Britain.Glass painting and staining, Victorian -- Great Britain.Medievalism -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Contributions in decorative arts.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Friends and associates.