Sewter, A. C, The stained glass of William Morris and his circle , 1974
The stained glass of William Morris and his circle / [by] A. Charles Sewter.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK5343 S48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (v. : p. 103-107) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Medieval -- Influence.Glass painters -- Great Britain.Glass painting and staining, Victorian -- Great Britain.Medievalism -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Contributions in decorative arts.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Friends and associates.
- v. Text and illustrations
- v. Catalogue ; errata.