Architect, A second letter to John Soane, Esq. professor of archtecture to the Royal Academy of Arts, F.R.S. F. S. A. etc. etc. etc. on the subject of new churches , 1823
- A second letter to John Soane, Esq. professor of archtecture to the Royal Academy of Arts, F.R.S. F. S. A. etc. etc. etc. on the subject of new churches / by an architect.
- London : Printed for Priestly and Weale, Library of works of art, High Street, Bloomsbury, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- , 64 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2599.5 .A73 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half-title: A second letter etc. etc. etc.
Signed Palladio on p. 51.
Printed by J. Moyes, Greville Street, London.
English catalogue of books, 1801-1836, p. 23
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural criticism -- Great Britain.Architecture -- History.Architecture.Church architecture -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Moyes, J. -- Printer.Priestly and Weale -- Publisher.Soane, John, 1753-1837.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.