In the country / by John Dilnot.
- Additional Title(s):
- Winchester : Winchester Gallery, Winchester School of Art for Southern Touring Exhibition Service, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : chiefly ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 I6 1996Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Two booklets entitled "One view" and "Twelve views", in slipcase, published on the occasion of the artist's touring exhibition, organised by the Southern Arts Touring Exhibition Service, 1996.
Title taken from spine of slip-case and title page of "One view".
"This book and its companion, Twelve views, have been published to coincide with a touring exhibition of the work of John Dilnot. One view contains an essay on the artist's work by John Gillett and images from the exhibition. Twelve views is the result of a collaboration between John Dilnot and John Gillett; it contains computer-generated pictures based on original imagery by John Dilnot"--P.  of One view.
Both volumes are accordion folded and attached to covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Computer graphics.Country life in art.Landscape -- Great Britain.Southern Arts Touring Exhibition Service -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.