Johns, Elizabeth, 1937-, New worlds from old , 1998
New worlds from old : 19th century Australian and American landscapes / Elizabeth Johns, Elizabeth Mankin Kornhauser, AndrewSayers.
- Canberra : National Gallery of Australia, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 271 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1367 A8 J65 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Accompanies the exhibition held at the National Gallery of Australia, 7 Mar. - 17 May 1998; National Gallery of Victoria, 3 Jun.-10 Aug.1998; Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford Conn. 12 Sept.- 4 Jan. 1999; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. 26 Jan. - 18 Apr. 1999.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, American -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.