New worlds from old : 19th century Australian and American landscapes / Elizabeth Johns, Elizabeth Mankin Kornhauser, AndrewSayers.
- Canberra : National Gallery of Australia, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 271 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1367 A8 J65 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Accompanies the exhibition held at the National Gallery of Australia, 7 Mar. - 17 May 1998; National Gallery of Victoria, 3 Jun.-10 Aug.1998; Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford Conn. 12 Sept.- 4 Jan. 1999; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. 26 Jan. - 18 Apr. 1999.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, American -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, Australian -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Johns, Elizabeth, 1937-, New worlds from old , 1998