Twentieth-century British wood-engraving : a celebration and a dissenting voice : 15th February-19th April 1997, Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Queen Street, Exeter, 3rd May-8th June 1997, Hereford City Museum &Art Gallery, Broad Street, Hereford / Hal Bishop.
- Exeter : The Museum, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 102 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE490 B57 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Wood-engraving -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bishop, Hal, Twentieth-century British wood-engraving , 1997