IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Princes as patrons : , c1998
Princes as patrons : : the art collections of the Princes ofWales from the Renaissance to the present day : an exhibition from the Royal Collection / foreword by the Prince of Wales ; introduction by Oliver Millar ; edited by Mark Evans.
- London : Merrell Holberton Publishers, in association with National Museums & Galleries of Wales and the Royal Collection, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5245 P75 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- "Accompanies the exhibition 'Princes as Patrons : the art Collections of the Princes of Wales from the Renaissance to the Present Day' at the National Museum and Gallery, Cardiff, 25 July-8 November 1998"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-192) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Art patronage -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.