Princes as patrons : : the art collections of the Princes ofWales from the Renaissance to the present day : an exhibition from the Royal Collection / foreword by the Prince of Wales ; introduction by Oliver Millar ; edited by Mark Evans.
- London : Merrell Holberton Publishers, in association with National Museums & Galleries of Wales and the Royal Collection, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5245 P75 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Accompanies the exhibition 'Princes as Patrons : the art Collections of the Princes of Wales from the Renaissance to the Present Day' at the National Museum and Gallery, Cardiff, 25 July-8 November 1998"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-192) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Art patronage -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Princes as patrons : , c1998