John Singer Sargent , c1998
John Singer Sargent / edited by Elaine Kilmurray and Richard Ormond.
- London : Tate Gallery Publishing, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sa7 J64 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue is published to accompany the exhibition at Tate Gallery, London 15 October 1998-17 January 1999 and touring to National Gallery of Art, Washington 21 February-31 May 1999; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 23 June-26 September 1999." (title page, verso)
Includes bibliographical references (p. 278-280) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925 -- Exhibitions.Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925 Elsie Palmer.
- Sponsor's foreword--Foreword--Acknowledgements--John Singer Sargent : a biographical sketch / Richard Ormond--Sargent's art / Richard Ormond--Sargent in public : on the Boston murals / Mary Crawford Volk--Catalogue--Chronology--Select bibliography--Index.