The quest for Albion : monarchy and the patronage of British painting / Christopher Lloyd ; with contributions by Kathryn Barron, Charles Noble, Lucy Whitaker.
- Additional Title(s):
Monarchy and the patronage of British painting
- London : Royal Collection, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 W56 L562 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication accompanies an exhibition held at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace (15th May - 11th October 1998)--T.p. verso.
Most of the paintings are from the British Royal Collection.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 125) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Windsor, House of -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Lloyd, Christopher, 1945-, The quest for Albion , c1998