Mathews, Alfred Edward, 1831-1874, Canyon City, Colorado, and its surroundings , 1870
Canyon City, Colorado, and its surroundings / by A.E. Mathews.
- New-York : Published by authority of the citizens of Fremont County, Colorado, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- , 14-24 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF784.C3 M37 1870+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present time, 46822
Howes, W. U.S.iana, 1650-1950 (1962 edition), M410
BEIN Zc49 +870ma: Advertisements on  at end, not included in pagination. Imperfect: small tears; ink blots.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original purple cloth. Bookplate: T.W.S. Inscription and ink stamp of American House, Boston.
- Subject Terms:
- American House -- Stamp.Canon City (Colo.) -- Description and travel.Fremont County (Colo.) -- Description and travel.T.W.S. -- Bookplate.
Lithographs -- 1870.
- Map of canyon and vicinity
- Pikes Peak. As seen from the Denver and Canyon Road
- Canon City, Colorado
- South West base of Pikes Peak. As seen from Canyon
- In Oil Creek Valley. Looking West
- Gate of the mountains.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.